Sunday, May 14, 2006

MOTHER'S DAY

For thousands of mothers this years mother's day won't be one of joy and family togetherness, but one of sadness, of sorrow, of bitterness for the loss of so many promising children lost in useless, senseless conflicts all over the world.
As a mother and a grandmother I mourn with them!
And more then other years I will count my blessings for having the love of my children and grandchildren surrounding me and warming my days!
It has been a contemplating period lately, words and phrases were crawling around in my brain and soul but it was difficult to put them on paper.
But it's funny how life always seems to try to make up for things- bringing the balance, so this week , call it coincidence or not I met a wonderful poet and activist on the cyber highway- Jayne Stahl. She's the founder of 'Writers at large' and she is doing a great job! and especially in these tough times it feels so good to find a soul and mind on your frequency-every time again a 'happening' like that gives me a new energy boost to keep on keep on going on!
Thanks Jayne for crossing my path!
Within an hour I'm off for a bowling party (not for Columbine!) but for family celebration!- every 'strike' will be a winner for love!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home